Over the course of time, pool parties, everyday wear, whatever adventures you get into, your jewelry will need you to give it a little TLC. This is to ensure that your piece stays looking as best as possible. Here’s our guide to cleanliness:
- Your chains should be the last thing you put on. After lotion, after Cologne and perfume, after everything. Chemicals are bad and they can harm your new lord bazel piece over time.
- We love a good pool session or a dip in the hot tub but we always run our pieces under fresh water once we get out. It all goes back to the chemicals in those tubs of water.
- Clean it with warm water only and if you need to, use a soft toothbrush to get the small areas. Once dry, use the lord bazel polishing cloth included in your box.
- Always store your jewelry in a dry place and avoid putting it with tacky rubber products or fake jewelry.
- Use your lord bazel gold polishing cloth to ensure your fingerprints and other grime will be swept away.
If you follow our guide to cleanliness, your hand-crafted pieces will always look as they should: dope af.
Stay trippy my friends.