Over the course of time, pool parties, everyday wear, your jewelry will need you to give it a little TLC. This is to ensure that your piece stays looking as best as possible. Here’s our guide to cleanliness:
- Your necklaces should be the last thing you put on. After lotion, after Cologne and perfume, after everything.
- We love a good pool session or a dip in the hot tub but we always run our pieces under fresh water afterward. This helps clean off chemicals like Chlorine and keeps your necklace fresh. This typically applies to gold since it has a harder time tarnishing compared to silver.
- Clean it with warm water only and if you need to, use a soft toothbrush to get the small areas. Once dry, use the lord bazel polishing cloth included in your box.
- Always store your jewelry in a dry place.
- Use your lord bazel polishing cloth to ensure your fingerprints and other grime will be swept away.
If you follow our guide to cleanliness, your hand-crafted pieces will always look as they should: dope af.